Your Right Destination to explore the Advanced Excel
If you are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel and want to work with advanced Excel then you are in the right place. Webs Jyoti offers you a wide range of solutions on the day to day practical issues like creating custom code, protection, and hiding techniques, calculate working days with custom weekends, How to use reverse lookups, optimizing excel sheet, filter data based on the formula, using the formula in the pivot, what are magical arrays functions, how to build dashboard and much more.Advanced Excel brochure VBA Macros brochure SQL brochure
Module: Excel, Advance Excel & VBA Macros
Duration: 70 Hrs (2 hrs session)
Timings: Regular & Weekends
Training Mode: Online and Classroom Training
Batch Size: Small batch size - up to 6 participants
Additional Benifits: Free Training certificate & Placement Assistance.
Contact : +91-8802000175 firstname.lastname@example.org
This course has been designed for all those people who work in the corporates or a student or any working professional wanting to get hands-on training of excel. We will help all those people who use MS-Excel regularly to analyze complex data and train you to get the EXCEL skills on your finger-tips.
How you will be benefited?
We are here to provide you training from scratch which will eventually help you to build a solid foundation and grasp further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics of Excel and VBA.
To get training on advance excel, VBA macros, and SQL server for Mumbai city, Call us at +91-8802000175
Advance Excel Training Overview
- Overview of excel basics, worksheet optimization, and data cleaning in excel
- How to make your report effective (Data visualization) using Custom and Conditional formatting
- Excel Aggregate functions (Sum, 3-D functions, average, count, countifs, sumifs etc)
- 15+ Date and Function functions ( EOMonth, DateDiff, NetworkDays, Workdays Weeknum, etc)
- Summarize data using Pivot table and charts
- Data cleaning and validations in Excel
- Advanced Filters
- Lookups - VLookup, Reverse Lookup, Index Match, Indirect dependency list
- Logical Functions (Super logical Ifs, and or nested functions, how to combine functions)
- 15+ Text Functions - How to combine find, len, trim, left, right and mid functions
- What if Analysis (Goal Seek, Data Table, EMI Calculation functions)
- Excel Dashboard Designing
- Arrays Functions (CSE Functions in Excel)
- Data Validations tools
- Data forecasting tools
- VBA Macros (How to record macros, UDF, Variable, control flow, etc)
- VBA- if, nested if and select statements
- VBA- Do until, for and foreach loop
- VBA- How to automate mail functions in VBA
- VBA- How to create mergers, filters reports
Hirdesh Bhardwaj, a well-known author, and Founder of the Webs Jyoti Training and development organization in Gurgaon, India. He conducts online, corporate and classroom training on Excel VBA in the corporates covering basic to advanced MS Excel VBA including pivot tables, lookup functions, INDEX, MATCH, pivot charts, Goal seeking, logical functions, dashboard designing, and various features available in Excel.
He has more than 13 years of experience with the well-reputed MNCs where he spends more than 8 hours in a day working with Excel sheet, VBA editor and always tries to explore new challenges in excel to make it absolute for corporate use.